This Slouch Hat is really comfortable & easy to wear. It would look stunning with short or long hair alike and the beautiful teal blue felted flower to one side really sets off the gorgeous ranges of colourful yarns used in the main body of the hat.
I have several Stripy Kite Slouch Hats myself & find them to be really versatile. I happily pop them on over virtually any hair-style and they always seem to sit gracefully without me having to even check a mirror on my way out! They have a fair amount of elasticity in the rim so they will fit most head shapes/sizes.
This colourful slouch hat reminds me of juicy tropical fruit! The colours are so richly sweet & tangy, they'll have your mouth watering! This slouch hat will go with bright outfits equally well as with darker tones. The felted and embroidered flower adds a lovely delicate touch to the design, making this the perfect accessory to keep you warm throughout the winter months.
You can see our full collection of gorgeous knitted hats here: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StripyKite?section_id=14371778
When you buy more than one item from Stripy Kite we can send them out together in one beautifully wrapped parcel. This saves on packaging materials and shipping, which is awesome for the environment and you automatically save a few pennies on the postage price too! So why not have a peep at our store and see if there’s anything else you fancy? stripykite.etsy.com
We accept payment by PayPal, and credit/debit card. A card payment option is available directly at the checkout in specific countries - see Etsy help for more info. Even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you may still be able to pay by credit/debit card by choosing PayPal as the payment option at the checkout.
We kindly ask that payment is made in full within 24 hours of completing the transaction. If there is a delay in payment we will make our best effort to get in contact with you, and we may cancel the transaction. Payment must have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any difficulties with payment please get in touch with us and we will do our best to assist you however possible.
— PACKAGING —
All Stripy Kite items are packaged with care to protect the item during shipping, but also to look great when you open it up! Items are parcelled up and shipped in sturdy boxes or bubble envelopes, and waterproofed where appropriate.
— SHIPPING —
We aim to dispatch items within one working day of receiving cleared payment, but we strive for super fast shipping and frequently dispatch the same day where possible. Depending on the size, weight & value of the item, we may use a shipping service that requires a signature on delivery. Where tracked shipping is used, a tracking number will be provided on your dispatch notification email.
We ship worldwide from the UK using Royal Mail. Delivery times can vary, but the following should give a rough idea of how long it might take:
• UK: approx. 1-2 working days
• Europe: approx. 3-5 working days
• Rest of World: approx. 5-10 working days
Customs authorities can occasionally cause significant delays in some countries. We do everything we can to ensure our packages are correctly presented in order to minimise these delays, and thankfully they are rare, however it can happen and is unfortunately out of our control.
Any import duty charged for international orders (i.e. shipped to a country outside the UK) is the responsibility of the buyer. Please ensure you’re aware of any such charges levied on goods entering your country.
If you have specific shipping requirements (e.g. if your parcel must be tracked, or if you require expedited shipping), please contact us before ordering and we will do our best to help accommodate your needs. Please be aware that alternative shipping arrangements may incur an additional charge to pay for the cost of a more expensive service.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know within 14 days of receiving the package. We will do what we can to resolve any issues, or otherwise help you with the process of returning an unwanted item.
Any damage should be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your parcel, so please be sure check it on arrival. Taking photos is always a good idea, and please retain the damaged package and/or item to be returned to us.
Refunds and exchanges are considered on a case-by-case basis. When returning an item to us, please be sure to obtain a receipt from the courier to prove the item was sent back. If a refund is due, it is processed once the returned item has been received, or if evidence of postage can otherwise be provided. Please note that if you decide to return an item we cannot reimburse the cost of shipping the item back, however the original shipping charge (minus any additions for custom shipping arrangements) paid at the time of purchase is refunded.
Please be aware that we cannot accept returns or refunds for custom-made items after they have been dispatched. See the section below for more information about custom orders.
— ITEM INDIVIDUALITY —
Our creations are each handcrafted with care, giving every item its own individual character, and as such may vary slightly from the photographs shown. These minor variations typically occur where a particular material has a non-uniform/natural quality, such as changes in texture or colour that occur in different places in the finished product. If you are concerned about this, please contact us and we’ll be able to advise what variations, if any, you might see for the particular product you’re interested in.
— CUSTOM ITEMS —
While many of our products are unique one-offs, for certain designs we’re happy to consider small customisations in order to make it perfect for a particular person. Custom items are considered on a case-by-case basis, but typically require that we have the materials in stock (or can easily source them), and that the customisation is not too complex. If you have such a request, please get in contact and we’ll see what we can do!
If the request seems feasible, we’ll quote you a price and estimated time to create the custom item. If you are happy to go ahead with the order we will create a unique product listing just for you that will be available for 24 hours. Once payment has been made, we’ll create your custom item. Before dispatching, we can send photos of the completed item so you can be sure you’re getting what you want.
Custom item prices include an additional non-refundable fee (typically £5, unless otherwise stated) for the one-to-one service provided during the customisation process. If you change your mind and cancel the transaction before the item is dispatched, you will be refunded the amount paid at the time of purchase minus the non-refundable customisation fee. We may subsequently make similar items (or, if the transaction was cancelled, that particular item) available for sale to the public.
— PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY —
From time to time you may wish to clean your Stripy Kite garment or accessory. These should be hand washed and laid flat to dry; machine washing, high temperatures and harsh detergents may cause damage to the item.
While we aim for all our products to be durable and safe, please be aware that some may include buttons, tassels or other small parts that may become detached through force or repeated twisting. These small parts may be dangerous if swallowed so we ask that you are mindful of this, particularly when supervising children. Children wearing fashion accessories should be supervised at all times. We cannot accept responsibility for injuries resulting from improper use of our products or inadequate supervision.
— ALLERGIES —
Stripy Kite products are created from a variety of different materials, including both man-made and natural fibres. If you have an allergy or aversion to a particular material, please get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to advise you on which items would meet your needs.
Stripy Kite Creations is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 7230176
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
— WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT —
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1. Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
— INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE —
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
— DATA RETENTION —
— TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU —
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
— YOUR RIGHTS —
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
— HOW TO CONTACT US —
For purposes of EU data protection law, Stripy Kite Creations Limited is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Stripy Kite, 9 College Road, Woodbridge, SUFFOLK, IP13 9EJ, United Kingdom